Monday, May 4, 2009

to jas

Let's prove it by TIME !!

i really dun want to make things any harder, but why??? how you want me to explain only can gain back your trust? what you want me to do? how to change? I can't do anything because that's the truth. ok, u want me to say,
yes, i join because of XX
yes, i didn't go for meeting because of XX
yes, i go for duty is because of XX
for what i can tell you,
none of it is true
no matter what i say, what i do, you will still think of me in this way, still will stick to your perception, right?
well, if that's the truth for you, I respect that. I don't happen to agree, but I respect your right to your opinion


since you said that, I want to clarify. I don't know he's coming for meeting, if really because of him, I shouldn't have turned up for meeting. for that, you can ask him. I can still help up even though my name is not in. yes! i get you, not going for camp but still must in the committee. I said I will help, means I'm already part of committee, so is nothing to do whether my name is in the list or not. I DIDN'T get angry for any meetings' agenda and I know I don't even have the right to do so, even SL's don't even know as you said, so what me? what talk? I will still definitely help you with or without him telling. why u want to doubt that? no doubt for that in fact!
no matter what, i will still respect YOU, still support YOU


if and only god will help me clarify, i don't want things ended up like that

No comments:

Post a Comment