Wednesday, May 27, 2009

happy with fx

Well, it is not for me to judge who you are. I find it is better for me to keep quiet. I know everything, what exactly happening but pretended don't know anything for the sake for myself. I'll not let others to sabotage my peace of mind, won't let troubles get in my way. In "THIS" case, there's 2 types of person. 1 is will go for it no matter how and the other 1 is don't care and go lackadaisical. For the first type, they will not give up and go all the way and couldn't put a stop for it. Do what also go go go. I'm not saying it's bad or what, is good to be semangat, but over semangat isn't a good thing. As far as I concern, it will makes people around you feel annoyed. The second type will gives a irresponsible feeling to others.

Whatever we do, we have to be MODERATE! Don't always think no one cares for you, no one knows you, no one appreciates you, bla bla bla. You have to open up your heart, bend a little and accept everyone, everything. Believe and trust people around you, of course there's still always a room of tact no matter how close a relationship is.

The RED LIGHT lights up, exploding the subdued silence of my heart.

I cracked my head thinking what shall I bring for NS cause it's just around the corner, asked some for my friends who went for it and finally came out with this TO BRING LIST (;
  • girl stuff (lol, don't ask what larh)
  • plastic bags
  • slippers, sport shoes
  • umbrella, alarm clock
  • blanket, pillow, pillow case
  • track bottom, pyjamas, jacket
  • collar shirts, shorts, towel, socks
  • torch light, stationery, market pen (700)
  • toiletries, pail, washing powder
  • pad lock with keys
  • hanger, clips
  • bottle, mass can, tubberware
  • own medicine, counter pain, insect repellent, mosquito repellent
  • charger, sim card, phone
  • cash, coins
  • Photostatted ic, original ic, forms
  • BOOKS to STUDY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment