Monday, May 18, 2009

It had been long ever since i posted my last post, more than a week. LoL Okay, let's starts off with Monday. Hmm, recall back..... yea, i sited for my driving test early in the morning and late for school. Well, basically first day of school nothing much, just orientation and PMD (program maju diri), registered of course and listened to all speeches given by penyelaras of form6, pengetua, penolong HEM, rules and regulations as usual. And school counsellors gave us a talk on mind setting, meaning to say are you sure of doing form6 and stuff... The best part was we were given some tests as in personalities test (160 questions) and your style of loving (40 questions). As for me, the results were so damn accurate 99.9% and it's cool to know yourself better ;P We did public speaking. LoL ...... debated, form6 or college? Hmm..... Love it!! ;D

What really makes me headache was the changing of streams. I'm changing stream form science to arts and a lot of procedures have to followed. Firstly - tans of letters, next meeting penyelaras and counsellors, have to complete a personality test which consists of 200 questions, the counsellor will then analyse whether or not I'm suitable in doing arts stream by using that result. And finally meeting with pengetua and she will send the letters to Kementerian Pelajaran Tinggi and have to wait for at least 2weeks to get confirmed. x[

Choosing of package (subjects) were on the third and forth day. Besides, there's also a lot of talks going on...... talk talk and talk, play play and play - games organized by upper sixes

I know is just too early for me to say how good form6 is, form6 is the best choice to choose after SPM and stuff but it's really making you to be an adult, think maturely and get yourself involve in all sorts of activities. It's FUN and COOL!!!


I CAN DRIVE !!!

Received the NS letter on saturday. I'm having conflict within myself. I don't know I can cope up with my studies or not after going NS. And if i go, I'll miss sports day, saringan, inter school, inter house, gerko marks.......etc etc etc....... But i really really feel like going. This time my dad called me not to since there's so many sickness going around.... Is a tough decision to make though.....

I wonder and I wonder and I DON'T KNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment