Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I did duty for both my weekends, and yea, there goes my weekends. hiahz, what to do. But I had fun, learnt something new. It was a karate competition- malaysia open for all primary and secondary schools in "malaysia", but don't know why we had some players from Indonesia, Jakata and Singapore and the banner written there was malaysia terbuka antara sekolah or maybe they were from international school, don't know. Main sponsor was Milo. The first day 4 of us (me, yc, edwin and osla) took LRT and met abang Shah at Majlis.J station, from there we walked to star station, took star to the station named Maluri, from there again walked roughly 1.2km then only reached Stadium Badminton Kuala Lumpur. We walked along the busy road, passed by shop lots eg, toto4D, DAP office, shell petrol station....... so dusty!! Yer~~ We used up RM 9.40 just for the transport, meaning to say one trip costs RM4.70. Supposed we reach there at 9am cause the competition starts at 9 but we only get to reached there at 9.40am, so ya. Rosli had already arrived by that time. 6 of us dutied for the first day. First day NOT much cases, all small little ones, fingers bleeding...... well, cause basically I'm the only girl medic and obviously I have to handle if there's any girl victims. And so, I got a case where a 10 years old girl got her head knocked on the ground, lower left head and her left cheek got punched and she cried T_T I put ice and that's it! We ended our duties at 3.30pm.

I rushed to church in the Sunday morning, then stepped on a BEE and got a stung on my right toe. DAMN!!! It was SOOOO painful that no tears coming out from me. LOL :-X According to my first aid knowledge =) I should had washed with soap for at least 5-10 minutes but because I'm so rush that I only get to washed for less than 2minutes. Lucky it didn't swell up, thanks god. For the second day, same way of going to stadium but this time was only me, nick and osla. Met abang shah and rosli there and we started our duties. Watching kids fighting with each other made us laughed like hell, so cute just...... seriously! x] There was a category for kids within the age 3-4. Abang shah said, nanti mereka mesti nangis, kalah nangis, sakit nangis..... And ya, he's right, the way they cry also very cute. LoL. Made me feel like want to cubit them. Ishh! ;P Before noon nothing happen but don't why in the afternoon damn lot cases happened.

I was so tired but still went for movie at night at 1U after having sushi for dinner =D wahaha!

We did gotong-royong on Monday after assembly in school. Swept and washed and cleaned the whole class. DUST FREE! hehe x) There's only 13 of us in class and 5 of us will be changing stream so left 8 after all. Small class, isn't it? yea, better still.
Today they did campaign for election of Form6 council, whoever wants to take up post have to go for campaign and interview...... so left 3 of us in class... KesiaN !!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment