Friday, May 22, 2009

Currently I've made 3 very important and big decisions and I don't know whether right or wrong. I know I already considered more for that, but all these questions still keep turning and burning inside me. What is right and what is wrong or should I be doing that instead of this?? I know I can't be selfish but I just don't know how not to. Let go everything, don't care what's going on, don't go for it, sit there and do nothing??......... The matter will still be there! I need to know these answers, I need to find my ways, can't tell what's waiting, still I need to go..... Anyways, thank you for supporting and thanks for your advice although we aren't that close before that =)) both of you larh. (I'm sure you know who you are xP) Friendship that can only last long as you said. Nicely said!

Played captain and dodge ball for two days, yesterday and today. I group gain the trophy and I gain muscle pull. Can't walk fast now........ ishh =X

get people to understand is damn hard but get people to misunderstand is just so damn bloody easy. Need to brush up my communication skill =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment