Thursday, February 11, 2010

sucks

I can't bring myself to sleep and so blogging here.
I just don't understand why?! Why sometimes things happened which is nothing to do with me but yet I HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES??! WHY?!? This is SO UNFAIR to me! Just like my car. Parents didn't scold me on that but keep saying never mind. Is it really doesn't matter to them?? BUT I MIND! I VERY MIND! A nice car after letting me drive dented here and there. Why don't they scold me?? It will makes me feel more comfortable rather than now I keep blaming myself. All said it wasn't not my fault, but I tell you, IT IS MY FAULT, I have to be responsible for the car I'm driving. Can you all just scold me?? Is not worthy to treat me so good. Having this feeling is SUCKs! SUCKs TO THE MAX !!!

Why am I keep facing problems these few days? I know, life without trouble isn't life. But life full of troubles is also not a life, so can anyone there tell me, WHAT IS LIFE ABOUT? Is just like a never ending for me, every day sure something bad will happen to me. Why is it must be me? What have I done until God punish me in this way? Where is your justice Lord? Aren't you should punish those wicked people? But why?? I'm sorry for blaming.

Let me pour everything out here. I no longer can keep to myself. I also have my own limits and this is way enough for me! Yes, I know I have to face the reality outside, have to face it myself, but I am seriously lack of confidence in facing the outside world even my tomorrows. I've TOTALLY LOST my purpose in life. Why after all hardship, I still wouldn't get what I want? All I know is no hardship, no victory. UNFORTUNATELY, it DOESN'T WORKS on me. So what for I still pushing myself to achieve it? Shouldn't I just lay back and relax?

YES! I strongly agree with you, max. It is 50-50 to you, and it's same goes to me. This is NOT the first time for you treating me like this. I experienced it before! So shouldn't be a problem for me to get on with my life.


anymore = forever = hopeless
  • Is it really when there's a will, there's a way?
BULL SHIT!! I CAN ASSURE THAT
  • Just by wishing and hoping, things will come into our ways?
STOP DREAMING !

No comments:

Post a Comment