Saturday, February 6, 2010

School Replacement

Day by day, I don't know whether my decision is correct? I don't know is it the time for me? I don't know should I take a step further or just stay put here, doing nothing to solve "this" problem? Currently my life is in a mess, my studies, my car........ All things suddenly just pop out like that without me knowing it. Once again, I'm lost! I do not know what is next coming for me, what is gonna happen and how "it" gonna work out. Why every time after a decision has been made, for sure I will regret on it? Why can't I just put it aside and doing zero reconsideration? If only I can do that, I'm not the steph that you know. I am really trying very very hard to be a better person, to be more realistic and to be more MATURE.

Today I had a school replacement for the coming cyn hols. Only 4 turned up, good enough for us to catch a movie in the APD room. Watched "17 again". There were many scenes that touched my heart, so sweet~

hope my black luck will come to an END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment