Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tough Week

Long time didn't blog... Well.. THIS WEEK IS THE WORST AND BLACKEST WEEK ever in my whole entire life!!! So many things happened to me and this is only the second month of the year 2010. I do learnt a lot as well lost a lot too. I lost thing that I beloved the most but I do gained a lot of friendships! This is exactly what pn tan has told me, when god takes one away, he will gives 9 in return!

Well, CYN coming, new year, new life, new hope! Really hope EVERYTHING will goes on smoothly and pls pls pls..... no more accidents for me!

A 5 years deal, will it comes true? I let go to god. I no longer have anything to say, anything to do either. Just let the time prove it, prove I'm wrong and you are RIGHT. Take care. Don't get messed anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment