Thursday, November 5, 2009

sick

i knew today is not gonna be a good day. and IT IS! true enough today isn't a great day. i wanted to tell him a lot of things but before i can actually started he already shooting out his problems to me. what can i do beside giving moral support?? who can tell me?

woke up with my nose blocked, can't breathe cuz both nostril were blocked. no choice but to breathe through my mouth. quite unhygienic for me. not only blocked nose but also headached and diarrhea. toilet and sleep the whole day.

i got back all my exam papers. was satisfied, very! with the absence of 3months still can answered, not bad! =D the highest mark i got was econs. thanks to Puan Su. lowest was PP(business). really have no interest in it. well, next wednesday is RKA day, taking report card. dunno what will happen, dunno what the teachers will comment about me. haihz

i got caught ytd while i'm driving. the police checked my driving license. guess what he says. "saya ingin kamu ini bawa kereta bawah umur, muka macam budak tingkatan 4 atau 5 aje" i responded him by giving him a sweat look. LoL -.-

now school ends at 3.30pm every day thanks to the dasar made by kementerian. if stay until 3.30 to have teachers teaching in class then ok larh, but this one no! stay until 3.30 for doing stupid R&D. dunno for what only??? majority form6 teachers also objected this dasar but nothing can be done and also cuz we have a very good good F6 teacher that keep promoting how good can it be and stuff. in fact all of us find it USELESS!! no offence

hopefully tmr will be a better day for u and for me

No comments:

Post a Comment