Saturday, November 21, 2009

my emotions taking charge of me these few days. i get angry and sad fast. this minute you can see me laugh and smile, next minute you will be seeing me with a sad and dull look. i tried very hard to control and hide but it still very obvious. ya right, something happened. it happened very sudden and i need time to accept and overcome it. i know the coming 5years will be very tough for me to live through. however, with the grace of GOD i will stand by myself and face all problems with a open hearted.

time really flies and today is the first day of school hols. well, my plan of this school hols will be boring and no fun. i will do my studies for the whole hols cause i missed out a lot due to the 3months absence. for course not study day and night but something similar. lol. he called me to spend my dec hols with him, looking forward to it.

i finished my holiday hw but still have a econs project to do. estimate it will takes me around 1week? hopefully, so i have time to do something else =DD

happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment