Sunday, November 1, 2009

ns

Hey, I'm back with my blog after taking a long break. Well, I spent my 3months in National Service (NS). Looking back, i have learnt a lot from day1 to day82, from the moment we do not know each other to the day we became buddy until the day we waved our hands saying bye and continue our daily routine like before..... 3months not to say long, not to say short but definitely is a best and memorable experience in my life.

I had a shocked for the first sight of this campsite. it looked so NEW and all facilities were in a good condition. we stayed in chalet instead of a long dorm. 6 in a room, very good! the bed was so comfortable. my bed was right under the fan, so nice when sleeping........ ya and there will be very cold in the middle of the night. although they provide us blanket but i didn't use it cause not used to it, i used towel to cover myself instead.

We were given 1pair of boot, 1pair of sport shoes, 1pair of class shoes, 1belt, 1beret, 2pairs of white shocks, 2pairs of grey shocks, 2pairs of black shocks, 2sets of full loreng, 2inner loreng, 2sets of sport attire, 2sets of class attire and 2towels. really well provided.

Throughout the 3months, we had different different activities, projects, competitions and talks. the trainers there really inspired and enlighten me A LOT! although they always put on a fierce look but they were kind inside. Cikgu Yunus was the trainer that i really look up to and inspired me the most. He's our Bravo company trainer. Without him, i wouldn't had get BEST HEROINE AWARD. he really taught me in life. really very thankful to him.

I can conclude by saying whatever i learnt in camp, i wouldn't learn it in school. the experience that i get is priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment