Friday, November 27, 2009

ok ok! I need to blog more often, knowing you keeping track on me. Well, time really flies. Going to be end of november and december coming. School hols started a week ago and I have nothing to do other than sleep, eat, watching movie and going out. My night life started since the beginning of hols. November hols at least can relex a bit however I still have some plans for december hols to fully utilize my time, time is precious. First of all it's gonna be my studies. Top priority for that of course. Next year gonna be my final year and I'll be sitting for the toughest paper on earth!! God Bless. No joke! I don't know how am I gonna handle it. Will I take it as a normal exam or something extraordinary? What am I worrying now is am I able to pass my business study. I find it very hard not to understand but to amply keywords while answering questions. How to answer only can get high mark or maybe full mark? Argh!! Ask teacher? Tried but useless. Not planning to work this year, so I will be cracking my head to figure it out. If I fail any one of the subjects, means I am wasting my one and a half years in Form6 and won't be able to enter local uni. Frankly the main reason I choose to enter local uni is because of financial problem. Not gonna touch so much on this matter. It will be a different life in uni compare to college. Wait, let me experience it myself and I will do further explanation. LOL. Next, I am going to trips and camps. Cool? Yea, it will be fun when you have great companions =D Also plan to sweat for the hols meaning will be playing sports. Healthy and can slim down, isn't it great? Killing two birds with only a stone X) WoW! My birthday coming. My 18th bday~ wakaka! xD looking really forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment