Tuesday, June 2, 2009

last

That will be the LAST NIGHT



NS faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least i can escape for a while..............................
and put an end for IT
I'm sorry that i feel I'm sorry
I'm sorry that I'm the creator and maker of all troubles and problems
I'm sorry that I've failed you
I'm sorry that i don't know when to keep my mouth shut
i really didn't mean to imply anything. I'm sorry that I've made yr life even hectic. sincerely apologize but i know things will still stay the same. I'm capable of making things worst. I cant help up anything, not a single dot, not even a easy task but i can wrack things up side down in just less than a second. I really dunno that this will caused you to make that decision. i know what shall i do next. SHUT MY MOUTH !

No comments:

Post a Comment