Wednesday, June 17, 2009

b4 going ns

Well, now is 12.30am, I still have exactly 8 more hours and I'll be going NS. I repack all my stuff, and now my bag is soooo HEAVY!

This morning reached school only I met Pn Yee. She's so nice, said good luck to me for my NS. LoL. Actually I planned to pay school fee, but since my form teacher MC, so too bad larh.... Wait until I've done my ns first. Today didn't study much except for PA and Maths S. So the rest of the time we played in class, talked non sense, laughed like nobody's business....... WHO CARES? NO ONE! lol. I got touched by my this male friend, he sang a song for me...... WAHAHA! X)

VERY THANK YOU TO MY CLASSMATES, they actually did a farewell for me.... =) Oooo, imagine, how sweet it is? ;D THANKS A MILLION!

I got an interview right after school and it was satisfied. Proud of myself xD After that I played badminton at taman megah court with classmates again. It's actually part of the farewell since I love badminton like crazy. Yeah! We played with our own unique styles. Sat and play, all right-handed but played with left hands, golf style, tennis style......... FUN!

My phone rang the whole night, calls and messages from all friends and extended family members wishing me good luck and take care.... SO TOUCHED~ msn also

At night, guess what? Friends even came and visit me....... not one, not two, but nine!!!! All my close friends. WOW!!! THANKS larh just, besides thanks, I don't know what to say...... Appreciate it very much!
Wait! I haven't wish Joey and Yng Hui happy 18th bday! Although I can't celebrate with you guys, but I wish you two have a blessed and happy bday! F6 no longer like F5, must study hard and smart k cause later when I come back you guys have to teach me.... every subjects, don't care! so ya.... STUDY!! STUDY FOR FUTURE!!! ;D

I WILL DEFINITELY TAKE CARE...... NS, HERE I COME~~~!!! YAHoooO!
KEM HUTAN REKREASI AIR KEROH, MELAKA

No comments:

Post a Comment