Wednesday, June 3, 2009

gemuruh

Went to clinic to do full body check up for NS. There were 4 rooms for me to do different different types of checkups. Firstly I tested on my eyes' sight, then proceeded to the next room which is urine test. Okay. everything normal. Third was checking of height, weight and pressure. Lastly, full body check up, lying on a bed which had blood stain. NOT hygiene AT ALL! The doctor said I high blood pressure, need to go back and recheck after my NS. Is kinda serious! LOL. I'm not to say prejudice or what, just that I really dislike government clinics and hospitals. If you go through what I've been through, you will know why....... hmm, yea =)
Exactly 2 more weeks and i shall attend my NS. Looking forward to it. Although I will miss a lot of stuff.... but never mind. I only can go NS once in my whole entire life,isn't it? People said can differ, yes, i know, can differ, but how sure are you they will call you back for it? Most probably they won't. Most of us want to differ is because we don't want to go for it, BUT my case is different. I WANT TO GO FOR NS, I'M WILLING TO GO AND I'LL GO NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW! That's ME!!!
* Bila bertalu, rentak dikalbu,
Hasrat yang tersirat semakin kuburu,
Bila bergema, laungan gempita,
Harapan beryala, nadiku berganda ~
** Gemuruh jiwa, semangat membara,
Dari puncak hingga ke angkasa,
Berkalungkah bintang berkerlipan,
Menerlah jauh dari yang biasa ~
*
**
Ungkapan ini bukan sekadar bermimpi,
Segalanya pasti kau terbukti nanti ~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment