Friday, June 5, 2009

Day by day... tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow... I admit I was worried about my NS, I dunno how's the place gonna be like, how will people act in there, how this how there.... Is a bit scary though. But another part of me feeling very excited, very lucky cause can fulfill my 3months there. Ahhh.... Fickle minded. To be honest, I'm not that worry about my academic, cause basically all subjects that I've taken more to memorizing, so is fine for me. The thing that I worried the most is XXXXXXX. I just hope everything will go smoothly in these 3 months. GOD BLESS.

Tuesday and Thursday night I went for a small shop, used up almost RM 140 in two days to get all stuff ready. As for Wednesday night, I went to my aunt's place and visited my grandparents. My gong gong slimmed down a lot a lot!! So heart pain when I saw him. Hiahzz ;(

I have no mood to study. According to my timetable, I should had finished 5 chapters of PA this week. But seems that I couldn't make it, I only get to studied until chapter 4. Friends all enjoying outside, of course larh, they are not going to NS. Shit!! I'll be studying alone there, loneliness surrounding me.... T_T can I bring my pillow along with me to NS? Feel like hugging something........ ~


I HAVE MY whole ENTIRE RIGHT TO DO THAT !

No comments:

Post a Comment