Monday, April 13, 2009

we did it again!

10/04/09

Today is Good Friday. Went to church and fasted since breakfast. Had my dinner only at 9pm+. At about 10.30pm, top 3 in the detachment plus me when to redbox. Price for that night was RM46++. We sang til top of our voices especially when it comes to 'bleeding love'. "This is the first time I really sing" said Ben with a smile on his face =) LOL. Really enjoyed it. Reached home 3.15am. Half dead........... (=.=*)ZzzZxxXz. Sweet DreamZ^^

11/04/09

Slept at 3.45am woke up at 7am, went to ambulance driving lesson. LOL. Not i drive, I see others drive..... I can only drive if and only I got the P license. Damn! But according to what they said, those who drove the ambulance, it wasn't easy AT ALL!!! We got halau by the guard, thuswise our lesson ends at 10.30am. We had a meeting after that at sam's house and supposed the meeting starts at 11 but we managed to only reach there at 11.30+ with a hungry stomach. Discussions after discussions....... on and on........ finally ended. SHINE BEYOND LIMITS, that's our theme. When to church at night until 2am+

12/04/09

WONDERFUL DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
We met Pn Tunsiah. Honestly, I think we should just stick to our plan instead of postpone it........ will see....... God, grant me wisdom.....
just me and you
muhahaha ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment