Thursday, April 2, 2009

april fool 09'

01/04/09
Year 2009 is meaningful EXCEPT YESTERDAY!! Argh.......
1st of April 09'

Yesterday wasn't my day, in fact not at all. Just don't know why my EQ so bloody low. A lot of unhappy things happened. Things just went it's own way, everything was so wrong. Damn!!

1. Had argument with mummy once I woke up. (sad of course)
2. Get scolded from my brother right after argument. (so innocent)
3. Off the computer
switch just like that without clicking on the shut down button. (sorry for messing up your system)
4. Started the conversation with Mr K. (OH NO! real april fool. Must be kidding me!)
5. Huey Lynn got beaten by me twice for no reason. (truly sorry)
6. Lost my temper during meeting. (was so pissed)
7. Snake bite, such a easy task also couldn't teach well. Explain half, paused, explain half, paused. Finally I called WK to take over and explain everything. (WTFish!! shameful!)
8. Tried getting rid of her. (felt so annoying)
9. First time being so so so so honest with him. (about my suggestion. GOSH!! did I say that? unbelievable! where did the courage comes from then??)
10. Slept at 12am, woke up at 3.30am. Couldn't sleep after that. Courted sheep. (missed dreaming)

I don't think april fool was the matter. Luck maybe? Might be. hmmm.... Anyway, NO MORE april fool for year 09. Gone for it's sake!
That's what happened on my APRIL FOOL 2009.
' PRAISE THE LORD '
LOL (=.=*)

No comments:

Post a Comment