Sunday, April 19, 2009

18/4

18/04 Sat no word!

This is the only day in life so far where I couldn't find any of a SINGLE word to describe. A day full happiness cause went out with friend to catch a movie? Not really. A dehydrated day cause my house no water supply almost the whole day? Not really. A very misfortune day cause my house 'flooded'? Hmm..... Not really. A sad day cause a friend of mine just left to Sabah? Not really. A tiring day cause I played badminton for 4hours non-stop? Not really. A day full of disappointment cause he let us down? Not really. In fact, not even a word can actually describe this day =X

I know you'll surely read my blog, so take this as my reply to your email.
Really appreciate you still treating me as your friend, tell me your problems, seek for my advice and I try my best to help you not because of what, is because you're my friend, no hidden reasons at all in fact. Just a friend helping you. No any misunderstand here! Yes, I admit, sometimes I'll think of you, so? That doesn't mean anything. What's over is already over. We have to keep moving and look forward and not just living in the past instead. There's something you have to let go no matter how insist you want it to happen. As you said, there's will, there's way. The thing is, I DON'T have the will and there's NO WAY it will happen!! Don't have to waste your time moreover you already had a girlfriend. You can't be treating her this way, be faithful to her, give what you can and try to make every of her days. I hope the best for you both! Take good care! Don't be silly think of all those questions again. =)

This's the THIRD time seeing you with your gloomy and depressed face. Really wanted to give a helping hand but I don't know where to start, what to help, when to help, if and only I'm granted with maximum wisdom. I wonder and I wonder and I wonder................. there's NO WAY I can help. =C

You just disappoint me. I'm very disagree with you. Sorry to say that you don't gain my respect!

is sooooo........... DIFFERENT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment