Tuesday, April 14, 2009

first driving lesson

I HATE CURFEW!!!!

Had my very first driving lesson in life! WOW! Damn excited. The instructor brought me to quite a small open space parking lot and taught me some basics, how to control a car well, clutch, gear and stuff. I kept OK OK OK to him x) Okay, after he explained everything, is my turn to drive! So I drove for I think 20-30 minutes there. He started to trust me ;) yea, called me to drive along LDP. I drove with the speed of 60km/h, overtake 2 cars. That time it was drizzling, and this instructor sitting next to me kept saying ' DON'T SO FAST! DON'T SO FAST! THE ROAD IS VERY SLIPPERY!! THIS IS YOUR FIRST LESSON ONLY! ' Right, I controlled the speed back to 40km/h. There were roads with holes, obviously who also will avoid it one right? ya, I avoided. Want to know what he says? ' No need to avoid, this is your first driving lesson, just go only, don't care, don't worry, I won't scold you. ' Once I heard I speechless =.='' Turnings- I didn't brake but accelerated. Bumps- didn't brake, but of course junctions I braked and traffic lights I stopped when it's red ;D Next he taught me how to make a 3 turn point. I mati enjin for the first two times. 2hours gone, time really flies. I asked him what I need to improved, he answered with a word- 'SPEED' I'm like........ err, okay. I will learn to drive slow. LOL paiseh x) My next driving lesson will gonna be on this Friday.


Me, Jas, FX, KN, WK, Nick, WL, YP and MC had dinner together-steamboat. This dinner was actually a farewell dinner for FX, yea, FX again. Nick was so jealous about it saying what also FX, that time the previous dinner also for him, help him to celebrate birthday, but none help me. LOL But
we really had a GREAT time there ~

Latest Research :
LAUGH IS THE NO.1 KILLER !!!!
NO LONGER A MEDICINE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment