Wednesday, March 24, 2010

packed week

My weeks are getting more and more busy, more and more hectic. STRESS is all over, surrounding me. Teachers keep reminding us to STUDY STUDY and STUDY, nothing else! Just finished my March monthly test. This is only a small test and yet I already screwed up. Don't know how am I going to handle the actual exam - STPM. Honestly, during the one week of school holiday, that was really the time that I really sit down and STUDY! And it was also my first time to really tried very very hard to study PP and memorized it... somehow, I DID IT =D i learn to "accept" PP because initially I hated it very much. My this whole week already packed. Monday to Wednesday - test, Thursday - kuiz kerjaya, Friday to Sunday - camp muafakat.

NEED TIME TO HAVE A TIGHT SLEEP BADLY =X

No comments:

Post a Comment