Wednesday, March 10, 2010

hectic week

It is a hectic week for me. I have so much to do for the week yet I have not enough time. My timetable is fully packed and I can't help it. ALL THINGS are waiting for me to settle, but I don't know how am I going to handle it. Today already Wednesday, tomorrow is Thursday then Friday, Saturday and Sunday - camp.... A week gone just like that. Every day I wonder, did I do anything meaningful in my daily life? I doubt that. I don't know why people keep expecting more from me. Initially it is a motivation for me to go further but eventually it pressured me indirectly. I know my limit and I am soon gonna hit my limit.

At times things can not put it in word. It happens just like that, is not within our control. I might look like a cheerful girl but deep down inside I don't think I am. I hided everything from my parents, teachers, friends...... No point telling because I know there is NO ONE out there can help except me myself. I gave myself a try, but I failed. Nothing can be done and I chose to leave it aside, don't want to bother anymore.

Frankly, I dislike holidays especially school holidays. My to do list for this coming school hols is two pages. Tests and exams that really matter me right now. After the march holiday, there are two tests I'm gonna sit for, one is Econs, another one is PP (business) which I HATE THE MOST. Basically I have no interest in it, not at all and it is kinda...... "nothing to do with me". I wouldn't use the word force, but fact is PP is a compulsory subject for us in this school. I have no choice but to study for its sake. To be honest, I study PP is just for the test and exam.

I have my presentations after the hols, tests of course, R&D proposal to be submitted, class page to be done, camp to be organized, tons and tons of studies..... which is the most most important task during the hols and not forgetting preparation for MUET examination. I AM NOT GONNA SIT FOR IT FOR THE SECOND TIME which is on Sep. It is a waste of time and money to do so.

THERE ARE SO MUCH TO DO BUT SO LITTLE TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment