Sunday, March 29, 2009

life

life process

I don't know what the hell going on with me, feel so sick for the past few weeks! =X Visited doctor yesterday, as usual, got lectured from him, this, that, this, that....... Ahhhh, you think I volunteering to get sick??! Don't be silly. Often headache, dizzy, black out, stomach not feeling well.......... All these really can kill me. No joke. Actually I had a very bad feeling where I think I'm gonna die soon. Somehow this feeling just "pop" up and is so strong. Ya, still have a lot a lot of things I haven't get to achieve, my career, own car and house, my own family.........etc. But 'life' this thing, we can't control, is all fully based on GOD, is in his hand. When is time, is time. We have to accept it and start a new life, whether in heaven or in hell. No idea. It's scary, totally!!!
So guys, if you don't see me for a long time, I didn't pick up your calls, didn't reply your messages or you can't get me, please forgive me for leaving the world in a sudden without saying a bye.


BEST WISHES TO YOU GUYS OUT THERE. LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment