Monday, March 30, 2009

48/50

48/50


Woke up early in the morning prepared myself to sit for the undang test. Last minute only get to study which is last night. Cause basically I was busy with VAD stuff - coming camp. Campsite also haven't settle, food everything. Letters also, we have to send out all letters to PPD 5 weeks before the camp. A bit rush cause we lack of time. Time is so precious!!!!! Start to feel the pressure.
Back to the story. The instructor came at 7.00 a.m. to pick me up. Once he reaches my house, his kancil only left the one and only space for me to sit and of course I can fit in. LOL =) 5 of us plus instructor in the car. This world is really very small, I met Yew Pang (VAD member) inside the kancil. So the jodoh. We ended dicussing about the camp, food, ingredient, campsite........etc inside the car. Now VAD, PBSM seemed part of my life, can't really let go. Chat chat chat and we finally reached. 4 of us, 2 will be taking undang test and the other 2 will be on the road. I'm taking undang and this guy named John also same as me where Yew Pang and the other girl on the road. Cause it was too early for us to sit for the undang test, so the instructor dropped 4 of us to asia jaya there, place where get your P license, yea, there! Me, Yew Pang and John sat together and had a small chat there. Nice to meet you, John. =D Around 8 a.m., the instructor fetch both of us to sit for our undang test. We were the first to reach. Took our test at 8.35 a.m. We were given 45 minutes to answer 50 questions. In 25 minutes time I'm done, but since still have time, I went through once more. Wasn't that nervous when I click on ' TAMAT SESI ', to tell the truth, I'm confident with it. And the result appreared straight on the screen, I scored 48/50. =D so happy, don't have to waste time and money to resit for the test since I passed. Went out of the "examination hall" to collect my result sheet. I called up my parents tell them about this good news. Actually I don't wanted to call him cause that time was 9.15 a.m. and I knew he's rushing to work or maybe on the way driving to work. Don't know why I still call him. A bit disappointed honestly, he sounded very busy, rushing for something. But I can surely understand, didn't blame him on that. Unfortunately John failed, sorry for that, he had to retake. He kept saying : " Oh No, I lose to a computer!!! OH NO!!! " The tune that he used, make me laugh, really xP
Reached home bathe, online to check for campsites, chatted with him. And he apologized for this morning call besides also congrats me for passing ;) Had a tight nap after that from 1p.m. to 7p.m. so freaking tired. Just want to sleep and dream. LOL =.=* yea.
Now waiting for my amali which is gonna be on this thursday then still have to wait for around 10 days to get L and.......... can on the road already!!!!! YAHOOO~ I called the instructor to arrange for me, as fast as possible. I need my P license VERY much! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment