Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wrong Timing

" What is destined to happen will happen "

Life is full of trails and tribulations. " not life but a good life is to be valued ". My tears finally dropped out off controlled. I thought I'm tough enough can just leave it aside and go lackadaisical, continue on with my life. And I was WRONG! Totally fully wrong! Although we haven't been together but mentally we were together before. Is hard to explain those feelings toward you. Age gap?! Generation gap?! Characters clash?! Can't our love overcomes these factors, can it? How about letting " LOVE " does it's part? I knew your answer ever since entering year 2009. Frankly I did wonder a lot, and usually the outcomes will be negative. YES! Finally I decided of letting go, but it seems......... reluctant back again. Really really don't know what to do now. Maybe there's just like rather than love? Are you just a passer-by or what?

" Life is not always a bed of roses ", will somehow take it easy. Really missed the moments when we were together. You taught me marching, we skate together, went Genting together, bbq together with mf, sing k together, movies together, duties together etc...... Remember merdeka eve that night? SWEET memories will be with me forever.

As for now, I wish you all the best and good luck in your future undertakings. One more thing, hope you can succeed in your am. business! Do take care of yourself. Whatever it is, will wait for the days to come........really, sincerely hoping......

No comments:

Post a Comment