Friday, February 27, 2009

TIME TO CHANGE


I learnt a lot throughout these few months. I learnt not to be selfish and think maturely. Put it in this way, loving someone doesn't mean you have to have that someone physically. As long that person is happy, it's sufficient. But human are just human, we're selfish, we want more. However, LOVE is one of the toughest chapter in the book of life. You need to give it some time, days, months or maybe years. If it's yours, one day it will be. It's just a matter of time. Just don't let the noise of others drown you down, have the courage to search what's in your heart and follow your intuitions. If your heart calls you to wait, then wait, don't have to rush. If you guys are meant to be together, nothing will stop you! Be patient, have faith and be strong.


As for now, I pray for you every day, hope you can run your job smoothly, hope everything goes fine and in control. I really really want you to be happy. When you're happy, I'm done! At least now we can still meet each other, can chat like normal friend does. After knowing you can continue with your life happily, I felt very pleased, I had made a good moved, a very very good moved. As long can see your smile, no matter how much I have to sacrifice, I'm willing to. Not expecting anything much, not hoping we can be back together, not hoping you to remember our past, just hope that you can live happily, smile every day, live life to the fullest!





will be there for you whenever you need me

No comments:

Post a Comment